The Easter long weekend from Friday 15th to Monday 18th April 2022 is a mini-break everyone looks forward to. At City Lodge Hotel Group, we’ve put together a series of specials across all four brands to get you hopping into a plane, train or automobile to enjoy a change of scenery:
· Great rates – Easter holiday deals, available to book now, for stays from 15 to 18 April 2022 are priced at up to 30% off the best available rate for Courtyard Hotels, City Lodge Hotels and Town Lodges around the country. Road Lodges are priced at 10% off the best available rate for that period.
· Easter breakfast buffet – During that long weekend, hotels are offering a special Easter breakfast buffet priced at R175 per person at Courtyard Hotels, City Lodge Hotels and Town Lodges and R95 at Road Lodges. Expect to see an enhanced array of delicious dishes plus a complimentary welcome drink, and remember that kids under 12 eat for free.
· Kids’ activities – While the grown-ups sit back and relax, children’s activities have been organised to keep the kiddies occupied.
“After a busy start to the year, take a break this Easter and stay with us. You can sit back and relax al fresco at our pool decks and in our gardens in the golden autumn sunshine. Bring the kids and let the City Lodge Hotels family take care of you and your family,” says Lindiwe Sangweni-Siddo, Chief Operating Officer.
If you’re not able to get away over the Easter weekend, there are several short weeks coming up that lend themselves to long weekends away:
– Freedom Day: Wednesday, 27 April 2022
– Workers Day: Sunday and Monday, 1-2 May 2022
Let us help you plan that trip – we offer 7540 rooms in 59 hotels across Southern Africa, ranging from 4-star to 1-star to meet your travel and budget needs. Our hotels are in great locations in the major cities and towns of South Africa as well as neighbouring cities Windhoek in Namibia, Gaborone in Botswana and Maputo in Mozambique. Go to www.clhg.com for more information, join our Rewards programme and to book.
You must be logged in to post a comment.