With the Zamba Castaways having started Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island with a blindside bang at the first Tribal Council last week, the game is being played fast and hard by the remaining 19 Castaways across both tribes, this week (Thursday 10 June, 19:30 on M-Net – DStv Channel 101).
The Castaways gain an intimate understanding of why their new home is called the ‘Wild Coast’, as they’re buffeted with icy winds and torrential rain, seeing one tribe abandon their shelter, for a cave.
Reasons why you don’t want to miss Episode 2:
Watch the trailer here …
- At Zamba, Shaun needs to re-establish his grip on the game after essentially throwing in the towel at Tribal Council and being almost as blindsided as Jason was, when the latter departed.
- Paul turns architect at Vuna, earning a new nickname and a prominence in the tribe that could potentially put a target on his back.
- The claws come out when two headstrong ladies clash a few times, over everything from twine to shoes.
- A Castaway struggles for the second consecutive time during the physical part of a Reward Challenge, which could have repercussions for their place in the game. As another dominates the game for their tribe, they may find themselves in a similar position, due to their strength rather than their weakness.
- Alliances come to the fore: the ‘Formidable Four’ – though one founder member thinks the jury is still out on its newest member – and a ‘Core Three’ which quickly morphs into a ‘Core Six’ with a bit of subtle massaging.
- At the Immunity Challenge: Renier lands on his back, Shaun shoulders a heavy load, Anela lives up to his nickname of ‘Smash’ and defeat ends in tears for one Castaway.
- Who will the winning tribe select to send to Immunity Island to face a ‘stay and play’ or ‘give up and go’ decision of their own?
- At Tribal Council, Nico wants to know who the losing tribe’s ‘black sheep’ is, as one Castaway subtly scans the scenery for a hidden advantage.
Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island is produced by Afrokaans in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) and hosted by Nico Panagio. Catch each exciting episode on M-Net (DStv Channel 101) on Thursdays at 19:30. Visit the M-Net Website for exclusive show content and join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using #SurvivorSA and #mnet101.