The Bachelor SA | Season 1 | Episode 9
Thursday, 11 April 2019 |19:00 | M-Net Channel 101
The number of wannabe brides on M-Net’s hit reality dating show The Bachelor SA is down to six, which means the battle to win the heart of the country’s hottest bachelor, Lee Thompson, is getting incredibly intense. He had bonded with all of them, which means the decisions he’ll be making from here on in will become ever more difficult.
Only four roses remain for Lee to hand out. Two of the ladies left in the mansion will feel the sting of rejection at the final rose ceremony, while the other four will be given the exciting opportunity to take Lee home to meet their loved ones. This is a big step in any relationship, so receiving a rose means that Lee sees a potential future with the bachelorette.
Jenna, Jozaan, Nontombi, Jacqueline, Michelle.R and Gina are the remaining contenders.
Here are five more reasons why fans shouldn’t miss this week’s episode:
- Emotional rollercoaster. An adventurous group date with the six girls. Awkward? You betcha!
- Insecurity. Jacqueline questions her relationship status with Lee. Is her connection strong enough to get a rose?
- An obvious front runner. Five ladies feel shunned when a beautiful bachelorette gets a second one-on-one.
- Sail away with me. Who is the lucky lady to sail across the horizon with Lee?
- An emotional bachelor. Lee needs a moment at the rose ceremony. Who or what is the reason for this?
The Bachelor SA is screened on M-Net Channel 101 every Thursday evening at 19:00 and is also available on Catch-Up. Fans can visit www.mnet.tv/thebachelorsa and follow all the breaking news and conversations around the show on Twitter @MNet / #TheBachelorSA and on the official M-Net Facebook page.
The Bachelor SA is produced by Rapid Blue and proudly sponsored by dotsure.co.za , a product of Oakhurst Insurance Company Limited (FSP 39925) and Oakhurst Life (FSP 44793), authorised financial services providers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.