Please note that this was written last Friday and then chaos reigned supreme … once again … and it’s only been posted today!! I try to get things out on time, really, I do, but sometimes I just don’t!
So, because yesterday was the craziest, most chaotic day, I promised myself that today would be a ‘take-it-easy’ time-out day, which it has been! Perfect timing to be tagged in a Tweet from @jodenecoza who was nominated by @Lerato_LB, to answer these 21 Questions,
- What is your current fashion obsession?
Anything that fits! My roller-coaster weight journey is currently somewhere near the top of the ride. Thankfully, not as high as it’s ever been, but way higher than it should be! I do have a thing for scarves at the moment though!
- What are you wearing today?
Quite messy. For some reason my blow-dry the other day did not do what it was supposed to do!
- Do you nap a lot?
On the weekend – definitely!! I always threaten to do it during the week, but then have a guilt attack, so never do!
- Why is today special?
Because I woke up this morning!! Sadly, I got news that a friend of mine did not – to say that I was shocked is an understatement. There really are no words …
- What would you like to learn to do?
Be braver than I am.
- What’s for dinner today?
We’re going to friends, so it will be a nice surprise!
- What are you listening to right now?
- What is your favorite weather?
I prefer it cold, but not windy.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
A photo-box for my 12-year-old daughter.
- What are your essentials when traveling?
My kindle, my iPhone, my chargers, make-up removal wipes.
- What’s your style?
Whatever I decide when I wake up that morning! Depends on my mood.
- What is your most challenging goal right now?
Trying to make a living doing what I love.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I am actually pretty happy where I am right now!
- Favourite vacation spot?
- Name the things you cannot live without?
- How was your childhood?
Quiet, uncomplicated, undramatic, but probably quite lonely.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A ticket to London so I can go and visit my Mom!
- What are you most excited for?
All the beautiful forevers! What could be more exciting than what’s to come?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- Which countries have you visited?
UK, USA, Italy, France, Israel, Mexico (well, just Nogales, but it IS ‘over the border’!)