Please note that this was written last Friday and then chaos reigned supreme … once again … and it’s only been posted today!! I try to get things out on time, really, I do, but sometimes I just don’t!
So, because yesterday was the craziest, most chaotic day, I promised myself that today would be a ‘take-it-easy’ time-out day, which it has been! Perfect timing to be tagged in a Tweet from @jodenecoza who was nominated by @Lerato_LB, to answer these 21 Questions,
- What is your current fashion obsession?
Anything that fits! My roller-coaster weight journey is currently somewhere near the top of the ride. Thankfully, not as high as it’s ever been, but way higher than it should be! I do have a thing for scarves at the moment though!
- What are you wearing today?
Quite messy. For some reason my blow-dry the other day did not do what it was supposed to do!
- Do you nap a lot?
On the weekend – definitely!! I always threaten to do it during the week, but then have a guilt attack, so never do!
- Why is today special?
Because I woke up this morning!! Sadly, I got news that a friend of mine did not – to say that I was shocked is an understatement. There really are no words …
- What would you like to learn to do?
Be braver than I am.
- What’s for dinner today?
We’re going to friends, so it will be a nice surprise!
- What are you listening to right now?
- What is your favorite weather?
I prefer it cold, but not windy.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
A photo-box for my 12-year-old daughter.
- What are your essentials when traveling?
My kindle, my iPhone, my chargers, make-up removal wipes.
- What’s your style?
Whatever I decide when I wake up that morning! Depends on my mood.
- What is your most challenging goal right now?
Trying to make a living doing what I love.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I am actually pretty happy where I am right now!
- Favourite vacation spot?
- Name the things you cannot live without?
- How was your childhood?
Quiet, uncomplicated, undramatic, but probably quite lonely.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A ticket to London so I can go and visit my Mom!
- What are you most excited for?
All the beautiful forevers! What could be more exciting than what’s to come?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- Which countries have you visited?
UK, USA, Italy, France, Israel, Mexico (well, just Nogales, but it IS ‘over the border’!)
These are too stunning not to share. I’ve visited Satyagraha House and it’s absolutely beautiful! A mid-suburban haven that instantly puts your mind and body at peace as soon as you enter.